Our business is to help your business prosper in a world that involves countless and continuous legal issues. From helping to form the right kind of entity, to guiding clients through real estate, contract, employment and regulatory issues, and on to helping to structure sales, mergers and acquisitions, we are here to help.
Best Best & Krieger LLP has helped businesses achieve their goals for more than 100 years. Our business attorneys provide proactive, strategic and cost-effective counsel and representation that enable clients to focus on their businesses and plan for their future. From full-service offices throughout California and Washington, D.C., we serve as local, special and general counsel for nonprofits, entrepreneurs and closely held businesses, as well as large companies with national and international operations. Our clients come from diverse industries, including agri-business, biotech, health care, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, professional services and telecoms, among many others.
The BB&K Difference
Comprised of lawyers focused in each of the areas impacting our clients, the BB&K Business team offers personalized attention, exceptional experience and comprehensive guidance from entity formation and structuring through development, maturity, repositioning and sale or succession so that clients can rely on us for all of their legal needs. In addition to advising on day-to-day operations and business management issues, we provide focused counsel on matters that require a combination of exceptional legal acumen, industry knowledge and regulatory experience.
Our lawyers counsel on and resolve disputes regarding complex matters such as:
- Entity Formation and Governance
- Contracts, Transactions and Documentation
- Labor & Employment, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Tax Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate and Construction
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Restructuring and Reorganizations
- Divestitures and Dissolutions
- Government Relations and Policy Advocacy
- Securities, Finance and Banking
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances and Other Business Combinations
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Health Care Transactions