For Immediate Release: Jan. 20, 2017
Media Contact: Denise Nix • 213.787.2552 • email@example.com
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Best Best & Krieger LLP congratulates our five attorneys selected to the 2017 San Diego Super Lawyers list and the two appearing again on the 2017 San Diego Rising Stars list. Attorneys on the lists are recognized by their peers for their professional achievements in their practice areas.
The Super Lawyers list includes no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the region. Included on the San Diego Super Lawyers list are:
- Bruce Beach (Eminent Domain)
- James Gilpin (Eminent Domain)
- Shawn Hagerty (Environmental)
- Robert Hanna (Real Estate)
- Arlene Prater (Employment & Labor)
To be selected for the Rising Stars list, attorneys must be under the age of 40 or in practice for less than 10 years. No more than 2.5 percent of the region’s attorneys are selected. Included on the San Diego Rising Stars list are:
- Steven Martin (State/Local/Municipal)
- Patrick Monroe (Business/Corp)
- For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
Best Best & Krieger LLP is a national law firm that focuses on environmental, business, education, municipal and telecommunications law for public agency and private clients. With 200 attorneys, the law firm has nine offices nationwide, including Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.bbklaw.com or follow @BBKlaw on Twitter.