For Immediate Release: Aug. 17, 2015
Media Contact: Denise Nix • 213-787-2552 • email@example.com
RIVERSIDE, Calif. – Best Best & Krieger LLP congratulates the 19 attorneys who were selected by their peers for inclusion on The Best Lawyers in America© 2016 list. In addition, Partner Iris Yang and Of Counsel Joseph Coomes are being recognized as Lawyers of the Year for their contributions to the legal industry, and their professional achievements.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 79,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote. For the 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 6.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. To learn more about Best Lawyers, click here.
Below are the BB&K attorneys included on The Best Lawyers list, by office, along with the practice areas they were recognized for:
- Arthur Littleworth, Energy Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, Natural Resources Law, Water Law
- Michelle Ouellette, Energy Law, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, Natural Resources Law
- George Reyes, Corporate Law
- Joseph Coomes, Land Use & Zoning Law, Municipal Law
- Brent Hawkins, Municipal Law
- Gary Loveridge, Health Care Law
- Edward Quinn, Land Use & Zoning Law, Municipal Law
- Ann Schwing, Appellate Practice
- Harriet Steiner, Litigation – Municipal, Municipal Law
- Iris Yang, Land Use & Zoning Law, Litigation – Municipal, Municipal Law
Best Best & Krieger LLP is a national law firm that focuses on environmental, business, education, municipal and telecommunications law for public agency and private clients. With 200 attorneys, the law firm has nine offices nationwide, including Indian Wells, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.bbklaw.com or follow @BBKlaw on Twitter.