For Immediate Release: Aug. 19, 2014
Media Contact: Denise Nix • 213-787-2552 • email@example.com
RIVERSIDE, Calif. – Best Best & Krieger LLP is pleased to announce that 13 of its attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion on The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 list. The attorneys are from BB&K offices throughout California and represent a diverse cross-section of the firm’s practices.
Best Lawyers, first published in 1983, is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 52,000 leading attorneys cast nearly 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. To read more about Best Lawyers, click here.
The BB&K attorneys included on The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 list, along with their BB&K office and practice areas for which they were recognized, are:
- Eric L. Garner, Los Angeles, Environmental Litigation and Water Law
- Arthur L. Littleworth, Riverside, Environmental Litigation, Energy, Natural Resources and Water law
- George M. Reyes, Riverside, Corporate Law
- Michelle Ouellette, Riverside, Environmental Litigation, Energy, Environmental and Natural Resources law
- Edward J. Quinn, Jr., Sacramento, Land Use and Zoning and Municipal law
- Harriet A. Steiner, Sacramento, Municipal Litigation and Municipal Law
- Iris P. Yang, Sacramento, Municipal Litigation, Land Use and Zoning and Municipal law
- Joseph E. Coomes, Jr., Sacramento, Land Use and Zoning and Municipal law
- T. Brent Hawkins, Sacramento, Municipal Law
- John E. Brown, Ontario, Municipal Law
- Stephen P. Deitsch, Land Use and Zoning and Municipal law
- Robert J. Hanna, San Diego, Commercial Litigation
- Roderick E. Walston, Walnut Creek, Natural Resources and Water law
Best Best & Krieger LLP is a national law firm that focuses on environmental, business, education, municipal and telecommunications law for public agency and private clients. With 200 attorneys, the law firm has nine offices nationwide, including Indian Wells, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.bbklaw.com or follow @BBKlaw on Twitter.