Join Best Best & Krieger LLP partners Steve Anderson and Andre Monette at HalfMoon Education's Water Laws and Regulations Seminar in San Diego.
"Development of California Water Law: Quantity and Usage"
- Development of the common law of water rights
- Statutory and regulatory limits on the exercise of water rights
- Federal, state and local regulators
"Complying with Water Quality Laws and Regulations"
- State and federal water quality regulations
- Stormwater regulations
- Sewerage regulations
- Industrial and agricultural programs
- Public water supply
- Water wells
"Understanding California Water Rights Laws"
- Ownership of surface and groundwater
- Regulation of surface and groundwater rights
- Application and permitting process
- Sustainable Groundwater Management Act
Tuesday, April 25
8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Courtyard Mission Valley Hotel Circle
595 Hotel Cir. S.
San Diego, CA 92108
For more information or to register, click here.