The complex and ever changing regulatory world of water, sanitation and solid waste can be expensive and intimidating.
We have in-depth transactional and regulatory experience in water, sanitation and solid waste issues. We have been privileged over the years to represent, on a federal and state level, our numerous public agency clients in all aspects of the regulation of water, sanitation and solid waste matters.
Our practice includes advising our clients on the following issues:
- Compliance with state mandated recycling and solid waste reduction programs
- The negotiation and drafting of complex solid waste regulatory ordinances and franchise agreements
- The prosecution or defense of complex litigation, including actions involving breaches of agreements, enforcement of ordinances and compliance with state and federal law
- Compliance with state and federal regulations pertaining to publicly-owned treatment works, including California and federal Clean Water Act requirements
- Compliance with state and federal regulations pertaining to publicly-owned and privately-owned water systems, including negotiations with California and federal regulatory agencies
- Helping our clients draft informative and useful public information materials concerning water, sanitation and solid waste matters